Saturday, April 14, 2012

DEATH!!!!

I am wondering once more,
what is death and what does it mean to die?
I did what I usually do and I went on a quest to find out what death means and what happens when you die. I have to know for some reason.
I have seen birds die, dogs die and roadkill. I have even witnessed a human being dying, but what does it mean to die?
Apparently there is a lot more to dying than what meets the eye.
I've read numerous articles and definitions and watched vidoes and came accross this one article that kind of got my attention. I guess I will be looking into this thought a little more.
What Happens When You Die? Evidence Suggests Time Simply Reboots    
BIOCENTRISM
There is hope. I might not be so scare of dying after all.
I wonder why certain people are destined to witness death and others not? What makes one person more adequate than another? Why are certain people witnessing more than one death in their lifetime? How do people at war feel after seeing so much killing and death?
I have so many questions and my brain simply cannot rest until I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment